Where on earth did February go? Seriously, I swear it just disappeared. Anyway, a new month heralds a new wrapup, so here it is…
This month has been seriously busy, as I’ve been doing my An Overthinking Song Challenge and having a go at Poetry 201. I managed to successfully complete the song challenge, but have a few poetry prompts left – I’m hoping to have a go at them over the next few weeks. Here’s a quick rundown of this month’s posts:
- You can see all of my An Overthinking Song Challenge posts here
- Holly nominated me for my first ever book tag
- I had a go at Poetry 201
- I listed my Top Ten Reasons I Can’t Wait To Get My Braces Off
- I told you all about my week in this End Of The Week Wrap Up, and this one too!
- I reblogged The Writing Hufflepuff’s fabulous plan for a Book Awards – click either link to go get nominating!
- I updated my sidebar then blogged about it
- I thought a bit about creativity
- I was nominated for the Liebster Award, again by Holly
- And I got a new signature!
Yikes, this month was certainly busy! I reached 200 WordPress followers and over 300 including Twitter followers, and also got over 5000 views, which considering I was on 4000 on NYE, I’m pretty happy with!
Books-wise, I’ve got tons out of the library, so I’m hoping todo a ‘Stacking the Shelves’ post soon, which is a meme hosted by Tynga’s Reviews – I’m also hoping to start getting some book reviews up!
I’ve watched quite a few DVDs too – I showed my sister what’s possibly my all-time favourite (aside from Pitch Perfect, naturally), The Other Woman, and last Friday I rewatched What To Expect When You’re Expecting, which is also brilliant.
There have been loads of blog posts I’ve loved this month…here’s a sample:
- Here’s a post by Invisible2001 that I literally just saw
- Teddy’s New Bear blogged about driving a car for the first time
- Elly started her version of An Overthinking Song Challenge, as well as starting a book cover competition for her NaNoWriMo story
- Liam discussed the social stigma surrounding the Fifty Shades of Grey series
- Anne did an awesome 15 Questions tag post
- Lainey reviewed Zoella’s Girl Online (which I read recently and LOVED)
- Kinga rounded up her favourite songs from February
So there you have it, my February in a nut shell! I also had half term,my school production of Grimm’s Fairy Tales which I did sound on (and ate a lot of Domino’s pizza in the process – see my Instagram for the proof!), went to a Gifted and Talented conference in Yeovil (that makes me sound like I think I’m gifted and talented – I SWEAR DON’T! Although I am exceptionally awesome, of course ;)) and aced my maths test (well, I was happy with my mark at least). Overall I had 651 views and 274 visitors, published 38 posts (less in March, I suspect!) and had 122 comments (including me). I also had 235 likes – WOW – so thanks guys! (ooh, the sound of my Spanish teacher throwing up at the use of the word ‘guys’). Oh, I also got a replacement phone for my cracked one (THE SCREEN IS SO BEAUTIFUL!) and a haircut :).
How’s your February been?