Hey hey heyyy, guys! Today I’ve decided to do something slightly different to usual (not that I really have a usual, let’s be honest) and share with you one of my Spotify playlists, for Autumn/Winter 2015. However, as that playlist is currently, hmm, over 100 songs and 7 hours long, I’m just going to link to it down below, and share ten of my favourite tracks/ones I want to highlight most/ones that feel most autumnal. So, here goes…
- Electric Love // BORNS I just love the layered, fun feel of this, so much so I wrote a whole post about the artist.
- Better Love // Foxes This was co-written by and features vocals from Dan Smith (lead singer of Bastille) and though I wasn’t particularly keen to start with, I absolutely LOVE it now!
- Runnin’ (Lose It All) // Naughty Boy, Beyonce, Arrow Benjamin 100% creds goes to my best friend who introduced me to this…it’s incredible! Listen!
- Low // Lauren Aquilina The chorus is just so wonderful and catchy. I love it. AND I’M GOING TO SEE HER LIVE (ON A BOAT) not that I’m excited (20 DAYS) or counting down or anything.
- Ain’t Nobody (Loves Me Better) // Felix Jaehn, Jasmine Thompson This has got firmly lodged into my mental mp3 player, and I can’t say I have much inclination to get rid of it…it’s an especially fitting choice as Jasmine Thompson is one of the support acts when I go and see Ella Eyre live next month!
- Telescope // Cage The Elephant A friend introduced me to this and it’s just got that perfect autumnal, relaxed, laid-back kinda vibe. I highly recommend!
- Nothing Left // Kygo, Will Heard Kygo works his magic yet again, this is well worth a listen in my opinion!
- Pompeii – Live With Film Orchestra // Bastille Bringing back an old favourite, this is almost better than the original…and those strings! *swoons*
- Lay It All On Me // Rudimental ft. Ed Sheeran Ugh why did I wait so long (at least three days) after this came back to listen to it?!? IT’S SO GOOD!
- Drag Me Down // One Direction Yup, One Direction made it on here, sorrynotsorry. DMD feels quite different to their previous stuff, more mature and maybe a little bit darker? I recommend you listen to it, even if you’re not really a 1D fan – or if you don’t want to admit to listening to them directly, try Doddleoddle’s ukulele cover. It’s magical, promise.
And here’s my full playlist
What are your favourite autumnal songs?
An Overthinking Teenager