HI! WE ARE VERY EXCITED (AS EVIDENCED BY CAPS LOCK) TO ANNOUNCE A COMPETITION TO WIN A SPECIAL EDITION OF RAINBOW ROWELL’S ‘FANGIRL’, + RAINBOW ROWELL BUTTONS! YAY!
OK I feel exhausted by the caps lock now! For all you lucky US residents, we have (kindly donated by St Martin’s Press) a copy of Rainbow Rowell’s Fangirl (special edition no less!) and some fun RR buttons up for grabs?
But obviously, we’re not nice people, and we’re gonna make you work for this awesome prize. Therefore, we’ve set up a little quiz on popular YA contemporary books…(N.B. Google is allowed!). You can enter by leaving your answers in the comments, emailing them to us email@example.com, or creating your own blog post and linking back to us. The competition will be open for 2 weeks, and please only enter if you’re happy with your address being passed onto the publishers to send you the book. The winner will be randomly selected from the people who scored the highest score. Good luck, people! (Feel free to still enter if you don’t live in the US, just make it clear when you’re answering!)
- What item was first on the bucket list Sloane left for Emily in Morgan Matson’s Since You’ve Been Gone?
- What is Cath’s surname in Rainbow Rowell’s Fangirl?
- What is Park’s nationality in Eleanor & Park, also by Rainbow Rowell?
- What town does Violet originally live in, in Jennifer Niven’s All The Bright Places?
- What kind of restaurant do the Chathams run in Sarah Dessen’s novel Saint Anything?
And that’s all, folks! I hope you’ve enjoyed the Blog Olympics, thank you to all who have participated! Look out for a feedback form in the near future…but for now, let us know, via comment or Twitter (@BooksTeaOnesie, @Opinionful, @BlogOlympics) if you’d like the Blog Olympics to happen again, and how you would improve it!
We look forward to seeing all your answers, as feedback and competition entries 🙂
For the final time (maybe),
An Overthinking Teenager and Emily @ Always Opinionated Girl