Hey peopleeee! (No, I don’t know what has come over me either)
I am kinda on a sporadic-slash-nonexistent blogging schedule right now as I’m stuck right in the middle of exams and therefore spending most of my time revising (:(). You will, however, if you’re on Twitter/keep and eye on my Twitter sidebar widget, be aware that I’m currently co-organising a Blog Olympics for the first week in July, so go check out the sign up post to get involved! We’ve secured some seriously awesome prizes, so go check out that post for more info!
Anyway…can we have a moment of silence to commemorate the loss of my, and every other student at whatever level,’s precious free time? Yes? Done? Great, lets move on. Right, so this post is just so I can tell you about some cool stuff I’m seeing around the place and moan about my exams and generally have a good ol’ bloggy chat – I would really love it if you joined in and we could have the WordPress-comments equivalent of a Facebook Messenger group chat, with notifications going off at a crazy speed! Alright with you? Brilliant, let’s continue…
- I’m bullet-pointing it because I spent too long studying for my English Language exam and therefore permanently think in bullet points. Plus all this stuff is kinda random, so won’t really fit into nice, neat paragraphs.
- I’m kinda really liking Fall Out Boy at the moment, especially ‘Uma Thurman’, ‘Centuries’ and ‘Irresistible’, They’re the equivalent for one of my best friends of Bastille for me, so I think she’s got me into them!
- As a complete contrast, I’m also liking a lot of Top 40 music at the moment that feels like a guilty pleasure…exhibit a) Jason Derulo – Want To Want Me, exhibit b) Justin Bieber, Skrillex and Diplo (weirdest. combo. ever) – Where Are You Now.
- ALERT! ALERT! VLOGGER FANS! YOU CAN ENTER TO BE SENT AN ARC OF SPRINKLE OF GLITTER’S NEW BOOK TO REVIEW! ENTER HERE!
- This princess rap battle is all kinds of weird but all kinds of awesome. (N.B. EXPLICIT!)
- I recently finished reading Sapient by Jerry Kaczmarowski and really, really liked it – expect a review soon!
- I have completed 9 exams and have five left (over halfway there woop woop) – left, I have music, music performance (potentially part of my GCSE eep), further maths, chemistry and English literature (aka the Art of Bullshitting…). Plus I’m on study leave – SEMI FREEDOM! On our early exam day before half term me and my friends left school (!) to go get ice lollies from the local shop (rebels right here) and yesterday I went for a walk with a friend, which was nice. Tomorrow I’m going to get lunch in a local cafe with a friend between English and music performance, which I’m looking forward to!
- My brillliiaaaant parents are paying for me to go and see Ella Eyre live on tour for a second time in November with at least one friend, not two. CAN.NOT.WAIT. Only six months or so to go!
- Even better, they’ve agreed to take me to see Bastille. Live. At. A. Festival. OMG THEY’RE LITERALLY THE BEST PARENTS IN THE WORLD! (and I really, really don’t care about the £49.50 it put me back, either). SO EXCITED. PRACTICALLY VIBRATING WITH EXCITEMENT. AAAAHHHHH.
- How I feel right now. Mind. Blown.
- I really, really want this jumper. If you want to become my best friend…;)
- N’AWWWWW, ELM SAID I WAS AN INSPIRING BLOGGER! GO LOVE HER BLOG TO SAY THANKS!
- Go fill in my blog feedback form to get me to 20 replies – I will be a VERY HAPPY PERSON if you do!
- I’m really enjoying using Twitter more and more and starting to chat with people on there – I love chatting to you guys, I wish there was a WordPress instant messenger! So, either chat on Twitter or Instagram @booksteaonesie, or contact me by email to say hi, I’d love to chat more with all you lovely readers!
- Hi! Just thought I should say that. Needed a breather.
- I feel like I should say more, but I can’t think of anything…
- I’m kinda nervous about my music performance, and whether I’ll be able to hit the high notes (I’m still adjusting to not having my braces)
- I’m super-duper jealous of Caitlin for getting to go backstage at the Capital Summertime Ball. Say WHAAAAT?
- I GOT AN INSTANT (POLAROID-STYLE) CAMERA FOR MY BIRTHDAY. YESSSS I LOVE IT!
- OK, so I’ve ranted random thoughts at you enough – what’s happening in your life lately? TELL ME! The good, the bad, the ugly, the downright awesome, the random links…I wanna hear it all! Make my phone buzz like mad with notifications! 🙂