Yay, the return of my musical profiles of real-life best friends! This week it’s the turn of M, who guest blogged back in October as part of my 100 Days of Happiness series…
1. For the benefit of my readers, describe yourself in three words.
M: Amazing, incredible, very small,
modest, creepy (in a good way!) Yup, so not three words. Oh well, they’re all true…
2. Describe your music taste in three words/phrases.
M: Meaningful lyrics, Taylor Swift, American country music
3. Name a few of your favourite artists.
M: Taylor Swift, The Vamps, Faith Hill
4. What are some of your favourite songs at the moment?
M: Shake It Off, Blank Space, Welcome To New York } all by Taylor Swift
5. If you could only listen to one song for the rest of your life, what would it be?
M: Picture To Burn, Taylor Swift Spotting a theme here? 😉 because I like the beat, the lyrics, it’s really catchy and one of the first Taylor Swift songs I heard.
6. Where do you find the music you listen to?
M: Taylor Swift CDs! Dad picked up one of her CDs first, then I discovered I liked her
7. Who would you most like to see live?
M: Taylor Swift, because she was amazing the last time I saw her.
8. When do you listen to music?
M: In the car on the way to school, though that’s often my dad or my brother’s choice, when I’m practising ballet, and if I have nothing else to do.
9. Why do you like music?
M: It fills empty spaces.
10. Do you focus more on the beat/melody of music or the lyrics?
M: More on the lyrics, but the beat does matter though.
11. What’s your least favourite type of music?
M: Heavy metal/rock.
That’s all, folks! Let me know down in the comments what you thought of M’s picks, and keep an eye out for the next installment of this feature sometime in the future. You can check out the first installment, That Friend In Yellow, here. Thanks for reading!