Thank you so much to Kayleigh @ Miserable and Magical for nominating me for this award, all the way back at the start of October…whoops! Still, I’m doing it now…
Go check Kayleigh’s post out here, and another big thank you for the nomination!
For this award, you have to:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site.
- Put the award logo on your blog.
- Answer the ten questions they’ve set you.
- Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer.
- Nominate ten people.
- What’s your favourite quote? Seriously, probably ‘Life is not a rehearsal, so be happy now’. Otherwise, anything sassy and smart from Sherlock.
- One place you’ve always wanted to visit? America, specifically New York…I’m not quite sure, but it just seems to be the big British dream to go to America, and every American seems to love England…maybe that’s just me?
- Do you have a favourite book you always re-read? I love Wonder by R.J. Palacio, and any Gervase Phinn books, but I’m not massively one for re-reading.
- What’s your favourite film? I’m rubbish at remembering favourite films, but recent favourites/ones I’ve watched include Pitch Perfect, The Other Woman (possibly my absolute favourite), Paddington, The Imitation Game, The Fault in Our Stars and Love Actually. So basically every film I’ve seen in the last six months and can remember.
- Favourite Disney sidekick? Um, I don’t really know a lot of Disney films. But I watched Frozen on Christmas Day and ERMAHGERD OLAF IS SUPER-SNOWMAN-LY AWESOME!
- If you could only eat one kind of food for the rest of your life what would you eat? Hmm…my mum does this awesome macaroni cheese thing, and obviously pizza is high on the list…
- If money wasn’t an option and you could do anything for 24 hours what would you do? Providing money was no object, possibly go to London and watch a stage show and just have an awesome time, preferably with friends. To be honest, I’m not really sure!
- Do you prefer peanut butter of nutella? Depends on my mood…ultimately though, it’s always going to be Nutella. Especially on a Sunday.
- Favourite joke? Um, I’m not really sure if this counts as a joke, but ‘Steven Moffat and Mark Gatiss walk into a bar. You have to wait two years to find out what happens next.’ just popped into my mind, and I just found this as a screenshot on my phone…
- Favourite kind of pizza topping? Hands down, ham and sweetcorn. Preferably Domino’s. Bonus points if you chuck in a few mushrooms…
My questions are as follows:
1. What’s the last screenshot on your phone (if you feel comfortable sharing this)?
2. What’s your favourite song lyric/the lyric that sticks in your mind most?
3. What would you most like your blog to achieve in the future? (Does that even make sense?!)
4. What’s your favourite quote from a book?
5. What’s your favourite comfort food/drink?
6. What’s your favourite genre of music/the one you listen to most?
7. What’s your favourite kind of takeaway food?
8. If you could be anyone for a day, who would you be?
9. What’s your favourite kind of chocolate bar?
10. If you could have any job for a day, what would it be? (You wouldn’t need any previous experience, you could just walk in and be able to do the job.)
I’m going to throw this award open to everyone, because every blogger is awesome, because they blog! 🙂
An Overthinking Teenager