Yay! Thank you very much to Kayleigh, my initial inspiration for my ‘100 Days of Happiness’ posts, for the nomination! Here are the guidelines for this award…
- You must thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- You must list the rules and display the award.
- You must add 7 facts about yourself.
- You must nominate 15 other bloggers and comment on one of their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
- You must display the award logo and follow the blogger who nominated you.
As I have already shared a bunch of facts about myself a while back when I was nominated for the Liebster Blog Award, I thought I would focus these seven facts on my blog…
1. Up until a couple of weeks ago, my most number of views in a day had been around 56, back around May, and I have a feeling the majority of those were my family and friends!
2. I have two friends that blog, over here and here, about horse riding and beauty/baking respectively.
3. I have one friend who reads my blog all the time, can remind me of month-old posts I’d forgotten I’d written, and who is a generally awesome person. Big thanks for my most loyal reader!
4. Getting a blog notification is something that makes me smile. A lot.
5. My favourite kind of blog interaction is a comment, because it makes me feel like something I’ve written has resonated or interested someone enough to take the effort to tell me about it.
6. I’ve had some amazing search terms bring traffic to my blog, including ‘george ezra accent’, ‘philosophy of bandit’, ‘harry potter onsie’ [sic], ‘lana del rey cake’ and even ‘what do you do with left over cake’!.
7. I’ve had views from an amazingly far-flung variety of places, including Qatar, Kuwait, Pakistan, Republic of Korea, Viet Nam, Guam, Macao, Martinique, Namibia and Lebanon!
As I’ve now surpassed an amaaazing 100 followers (115 now!), have had 2276 views and have had 64 views in one day, I want to say a big thank you to anyone who’s ever read my blog, or followed it, or liked a post, or told a friend about it, because I’ve come an amazingly long way in seven months, going from an average of nine views a day to 25 per day, and that makes me really, really happy!
But waffling over with, the nominees are…
- Twist In The Taile
- I Prefer Deep Blues and Sea Foam Greens
- Heart In Your Dreams
- ZoeLeggShowjumper’s Blog
- Confessions of a Randomer
- Daisy Chains & Dreamers
- LittleOnionWrites (I know you’ve already been nominated, but I wanted to share the love anyway!)
- Evi @ Where Books Never End
- Teddy’s New Bear
- Bella @ Ciao Bella!
- Freckly Fiction
- Tay @ A Cup of Tay
I know there’s only twelve, but I’m a rebel like that…
These are some of my favourite blogs, so I hope you enjoy them too!
An Overthinking Teenager